We are excited to announce that the 2018 Power Conference will be held on July 9 – 12, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, LA.
This year’s conference provides participants a variety of opportunities that makes it a great event whether this is your 1st or 9th Power Conference.
- Participants will have the opportunity to brush up on a specific training topic or receive complete end-to-end training through information-packed basic and advanced training sessions.
- If your school has specific support needs, you can meet face-to-face with RenWeb’s Customer Support team and members of the FACTS Customer Support team at the Power Conference Expert Bar. They will sit down and work with you on your list of questions and issues.
- Attendees can select from a wide list of round-table discussion groups where they can meet with other schools that share common interests and discuss a variety of topics.
- RenWeb Value-Added Services Managers will demonstrate RenWeb’s latest products and services so attendees can remain current on RenWeb’s service offerings.
- FACTS Management is offering FACTS-specific sessions at this year’s conference with topics ranging from the FACTS family experience to FACTS/RenWeb integration.
- For the first time, the FACTS | RenWeb Power Conference will feature a PowerTalks series with guest presenters on school marketing, finance, institutional wellness, and more. Learn more about how to submit a proposal and participate here!
Conference Registration Instructions
Conference Fees and Registration Deadline
Early Registration: January 10, 2018 – February 15, 2018. Early registration fee: $405.
Regular Registration: February 16, 2018 – May 31, 2018. Regular registration fee: $455.
Late Registration: June 1, 2018 or later. Late registration fee: $505.
The conference fee covers participation in 15 hours worth of training/seminars/demonstration sessions, two hours of round table discussion with peers, access to the RenWeb/FACTS Expert Bar and three lunches. In addition, 2 CEU credits will be provided to participants requesting credit.
Go to our Lodging page for more information.
To access the Conference Schedule, CLICK HERE.
To access the Sessions List, CLICK HERE.
Session Reservation Deadline
Each attendee will receive a session reservation form in April 2018 that will include instructions on how to complete the reservation process. After session reservations are completed, RenWeb will provide back to each attendee a specific conference schedule that includes the date and time of each chosen session by June 12, 2018.
We encourage attendees to reserve their seats as quickly as possible after receiving their forms to ensure they can get their first choices for the sessions they wish to attend.
Conference fees will be included in the monthly RenWeb invoice sent to each school. Payment of the conference fees is due upon receipt.
Schools can request delayed billing for conference fees until after July 1, 2018 when they will obtain budgets for the next fiscal year. To request delayed billing, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your district code and ask that Power Conference fees be delayed until July 1, 2018.
Cancellation requests must be received prior to June 1, 2018 to avoid being billed for the conference. To request a cancellation, please send an email to email@example.com. Include your district code and the name of the attendees who are cancelling their registration.
Given the level of participation we have experienced at our previous conferences, we anticipate that the 2018 Power Conference will fill quickly. Register now to reserve your spot at the conference and ensure onsite accommodations at our discounted room rate!