About the conference:
The 2018 Power Conference is a three-day meeting of PK-12 education professionals learning how to improve the school
management experience for their institutions. Due to popular demand, this year will be the first time the conference is
open to exhibitors and sponsors. Power Conference offers a wide range of opportunities to build relationships with
hundreds of decision makers from around the country. Be among the first get acquainted with this group of premier
private school educators.
Who will be there?
Over 1,000 education professionals attended the 2017 Power Conference in Dallas, TX. Registrants included school
leaders, administrators, business managers, teachers, admissions, and IT professionals.
Exhibiting at Power Conference is a unique opportunity to gain exposure among current and potential customers.
Attendees are decision makers for products and services that will benefit their schools. Power Conference leaves them
energized to find solutions to strengthen their institutions.
- Standard Exhibitor Package (required to exhibit) is $5,000.
- One 10 x 10 ft. exhibit space. Each exhibitor receives an 8 ft. back wall, 3 ft. high side drape, 8 ft. x 30 in. skirted table, two side chairs, one corrugated wastebasket, and one 5 amp electrical outlet.
- Two free conference registrations. Any additional registrants will receive a discounted rate of $325.
- Company logo on signage at the conference. Strategically placed for maximum visibility.
- Company recognition in the conference app. This includes booth number, logo, profile, website address, email address, phone
- number, social media links, and the option to upload PDF documents.
- One push notification and one sponsored post in the conference app. Let conference attendees know what you’re offering.
- Company recognition in an email blast thanking our sponsors. FACTS | RenWeb will send one email to attendees prior to the conference announcing your sponsorship.
- Opportunity for premier booth placement. Exhibitors can choose to purchase additional sponsorships, which will allow them premier placement in the exhibit hall.
The 2018 Power Conference is a three-day meeting of PK-12 education professionals learning how to improve the school management experience for their institutions. Exhibiting at the Power Conference is a unique opportunity to gain exposure among current and potential customers and reach over 1,000 teachers, administrators, and superintendents.