2014 RenWeb Power Conference
The 2014 RenWeb Power Conference will be held on July 8 - 10, 2014 in downtown Atlanta's Hyatt Regency.
This year’s conference provides participants a variety of opportunities that makes it a great event whether this is your 1st or 5th Power Conference.
- Participants will have the opportunity to brush up on a specific training topic or receive complete end-to-end training through information-packed basic and advanced training sessions.
- If your school has specific support needs, you can meet face-to-face with RenWeb’s Customer Support team at the RenWeb Expert Bar. They will sit down and work with you on your list of questions and issues.
- You can attend sessions led by other RenWeb schools on how they have adopted various RenWeb products and features.
- Attendees can select from a wide list of round-table discussion groups where they can meet with other schools that share common interests and discuss a variety of topics.
- RenWeb Product Managers will demonstrate RenWeb’s latest products and services so attendees can remain current on RenWeb’s service offerings.
- Plus RenWeb will host subject matter experts at the conference to lead seminars on topics unrelated to RenWeb but of keen interest to schools, such as Risk Assessment and Emergency Preparedness for example.
Conference Registration Instructions
To register for the Power Conference, please complete the online form available from within RenWeb by navigating to Report Manager > 2014 Power Conference > 2014 Power Conference Registration Form. You will be able to register up to five participants at a time. After completing the form, you and each registered participant will receive a confirmation email.
Conference Fees and Registration Deadline
- Early Registration: November 1, 2013 – March 31, 2014. Early registration fee: $325.
- Regular Registration: April 1 – June 1, 2014. Regular registration fee: $375.
- Late Registration: June 2, 2014 or later. Late registration fee: $425.
The conference fee covers participation in 15 hours worth of training/seminars/demonstration sessions, two hours of round table discussion with peers, access to the RenWeb Expert Bar and three lunches. In addition, 2 CEU credits will be provided to participants requesting credit.
We have reserved a block of rooms at the conference hotel, the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Our special, negotiated rate for conference attendees and their families is $129 per night. This rate is valid three days pre- and post-conference based on availability. To book your room at the conference rate CLICK HERE.
To access the Conference Schedule, CLICK HERE.
To access a list of descriptions of the conference sessions that will be offered, CLICK HERE. Additional sessions will be added as they become known.
Session Reservation Deadline
Each attendee will receive a session reservation form in April 2014 that will include instructions on how to complete the reservation process. After session reservations are completed, RenWeb will provide back to each attendee a specific conference schedule that includes the date and time of each chosen session by June 13, 2014.
We encourage attendees to reserve their seats as quickly as possible after receiving their forms to ensure they can get their first choices for the sessions they wish to attend.
Conference fees will be included in the monthly RenWeb invoice sent to each school. Payment of the conference fees is due upon receipt.
Schools can request delayed billing for conference fees until after July 1, 2014 when they will obtain budgets for the next fiscal year. To request delayed billing, please send an email to email@example.com. Include your district code and ask that Power Conference fees be delayed until July 1, 2014.
Cancellation requests must be received prior to June 27, 2014 to avoid being billed for the conference. To request a cancellation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your district code and the name of the attendees who are cancelling their registration.
Given the level of participation we have experienced at our previous conferences, we anticipate that the 2014 Power Conference will fill quickly. Register now to reserve your spot at the conference and ensure onsite accommodations at our discounted room rate!